We stayed for 11 nights and really enjoyed our stay !
The ocation is perfect , its close to the beach and all the other attractions.
The rooms are very big and clean .
Its a walking distance from the bus central.
For this price its Most recommended !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lunata a real oasis of elegance, hospitality and service - on a truly world class level, particularly given its small size. Hotel Lunata is a charming hacienda-style hotel located on Fifth Avenue's ,the heart and soul of Playa Del Carmen, just steps away from the Mexican Caribbean's pristine white sand beaches. Centrally located, Hotel Lunata is easy walking distance from everything Playa del Carmen has to offer, including beaches, international restaurants, upscale boutiques, unique artisan shops, Mayan ruins, and bars with live music that ranges from mariachis to reggae. The hotel is a special place reserved for guests that appreciate fine living. Architect Angel Islas has successfully blended traditional Mexican architecture with modern day comforts to create a hotel perfect for the discriminating traveler. The creative use of natural light, river stones, hand painted talavera tiles, and hardwood beams captures the traditional charm of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Lunata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lunata Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Lunata Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Lunata Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen