Four of us were here for 4 nights, first time in Playa del Carmen. The rooms were simple, clean and quiet. Location is excellent, and construction noise only bothersome if you're sitting by the pool. The pool is smaller than it looks in the photos, not a major drawback. The front desk is extremely helpful with everything: arranging pick up at Cancun airport, suggesting restaurants, massage places. Breakfasts were delightful, and egg dishes cost extra, but still very reasonable. The wait staff is Argentinian and charming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riviera del Sol is an outstandingly beautiful hotel located in Playa del Carmen. Here you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere accompanied by the warm, friendly, and courteous service the Mayan Riviera is famous for. Riviera del Sol is designed exclusively with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Each room has a private patio or balcony overlooking the pool and stunning garden area. Whether it’s just the two of you or your entire family, you will find that staying at Riviera del Sol is a truly exceptional experience - Welcome to the magic that is Riviera del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Riviera del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Del Sol Hotel
- Riviera Del Sol Playa Carmen
- Hotel Riviera Del Sol Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen