We stayed for eight days at the end of march.The staff and hotel are all top notch here.Rooms and hotel are very clean,breakfast is good,location off 5th ave. and beach location really was what we were looking for in a boutique hotel.The construction and traffic noise was just to much for us and we switched hotels part way though our vacation.The noise pool side would seem echo through if you spent time there,the rooms blocked it out well with windows shut and a.c on.We switched rooms once with no problems,loved the local shops close by especially the wine store down a few doors.Spent 1 day at mamitas if you like the beach scene.When construction is finished you are still left with nice boutique hotel on a busy road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riviera del Sol is an outstandingly beautiful hotel located in Playa del Carmen. Here you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere accompanied by the warm, friendly, and courteous service the Mayan Riviera is famous for. Riviera del Sol is designed exclusively with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Each room has a private patio or balcony overlooking the pool and stunning garden area. Whether it’s just the two of you or your entire family, you will find that staying at Riviera del Sol is a truly exceptional experience - Welcome to the magic that is Riviera del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riviera del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Del Sol Hotel
- Riviera Del Sol Playa Carmen
- Hotel Riviera Del Sol Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen