Just back from 10 night stay , don 't bother looking further, this is the place to stay ! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a little peace and quiet but close enough to all the action of Quinta Avenida. The beach passes for Mamita's beach club saved us a lot of money and unlike some reviewers we never had a problem getting umbrellas and loungers. Try their frozen Margaritas! Beautiful white sand beach, warm sea, idyllic place. Breakfast adequate but for very little extra can upgrade to cooked breakfast - omelette or scrambled eggs etc.
We had rooms 106 and 107 with French windows opening directly onto poolside, both lovely spacious rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riviera del Sol is an outstandingly beautiful hotel located in Playa del Carmen. Here you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere accompanied by the warm, friendly, and courteous service the Mayan Riviera is famous for. Riviera del Sol is designed exclusively with your relaxation and comfort in mind. Each room has a private patio or balcony overlooking the pool and stunning garden area. Whether it’s just the two of you or your entire family, you will find that staying at Riviera del Sol is a truly exceptional experience - Welcome to the magic that is Riviera del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riviera del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Del Sol Hotel
- Riviera Del Sol Playa Carmen
- Hotel Riviera Del Sol Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen