“BEST Massage in Playa!!!”

Emily Schwarze Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Emily is an Australian accredited, professional massage therapist who has over 20 years of professional experience within the massage therapy industry. Emily specializes in myofascial release, deep-tissue massage, pregnancy massage , trigger-point therapy and cellulite treatment. Emily is a current member of the Complementary Medicine Association (CMA).
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 March 2013

If you are in need of an AMAZING massage, look no further ... Emily is it. I contacted Emily after two friends reccomended I go see her for my INCURABLE heel pain. The day I called her I could hardly walk. In fact, I had spent the better part of a year HOBBLING around, and had already run through 3 different doctors trying to find some pain relief. After a few deep tissue (trigger point) massages with Emily I was not only able to walk again, but was able to return to running. I have been a playa resident for more than 4 years and have yet to encounter a more knowledgable and talented massage therapist. Best Massage in Playa ... HANDS DOWN!!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Just finished a massage with Emily. She's amazing, thorough, and totally what I needed. Her deep tissue hands on healing process is truly helping me through a dark place. She came to our vacation house, but I think she also has a studio. It might be a good idea to email her ahead of your trip. I am so grateful.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Emily is very talented and gifted! I love her work and she always gives you 100%. I would highly recommend.