“Truthful German Sausages”

Grillmeister
Ranked #629 of 1,426 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This place is a real treat and I was very happy to come across it. Ronny has a few sausages to choose from with his "Uncle's Recipe" sausage being my favourite. I first purchased them to barbecue at home. My guests and I were very impressed. The sausages remained the same size and we definitely over indulged.

I venture to his location every two weeks to sample some onsite and to purchase some for home. He has faithful clientele that come back yearly from locals to expats. The classic approach is to have a few beers across the street at the Beer Bucket and then head over for a sausage or two.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Wow what a find ! We just ate the best brats we have ever had ! The owner is FUN ! We plan to eat there several more times. The portions are BIG and cheap. Restaurant opens at 3pm.
Just wish we could take home to Canada !

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Ronny Makes all of his own sausages and supplies a lot of restraunts in town he uses true german Recipes and puts out an authentic product with excellent prices, a greaty place for a quick full size snack

Reviewed 28 October 2012

Well discovering this little joint has made my week, the bratwurst as mentioned on the title of my post is simply great! the kartoffel salat too! Only in Playa del Carmen could one find a German favorite outside Europe and not be disappointed
I recommend this place to everyone, even planning to go back again this week and another plus is that it is very well priced.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Ronnie's place is a great spot for authentic sausages from Germany. Great value for a meat fix! He has a variety of dishes as well as sausages but my favourite is the pork rib sandwich (costillas) ... it's delicioso! He makes his own sauces and sides too. If you want a change from tacos and burritos here's the place to come!