It's a nice place to stay, but, for the price they charge you, the breakfast is way too simple (toast, jam, juice, and coffe or tea) and in another building two blocks away from the hotel...
Also, there's a problem with the rooms: the windows goes directly to the passageways, so you have to keep it closed all the times, along with the curtains, leaving the room dark and stuffy all the time...
The best thing to stay here is the location, it's very close to Quinta Avenida and the both Terminal de Buses ADO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kinbe Deluxe enjoys a great location:few steps from the playa and from the famous “Quinta Avenida”. All the rooms face the pool and the astonishing waterfall, which creates a quiet and peaceful sensation and an intimate atmosphere.From the rooftop is possible to enjoy a wonderful ocean view, sunrise or sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Kinbe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinbe Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen