We stayed her this week with somewhat rainy tropical weather, but it was a nice place to hang out while waiting for the rain to stop. It's no longer tourist season so we enjoyed a peaceful three days at Kinbe. The front desk guy ( Carlos) was extremely helpful to us. One night we tried to book a scuba trip really, really late after realizing that it started at 7:30 the next morning. Carlos made some phone calls to try to get a booking for us. We also got good advice on where everything was, how to get to the bank, where the colectivos are stationed; one night Andy had an allergic reaction and Carlos helped us call the doctor. He was ( and is) a very sincere and friendly and a great host to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kinbe Deluxe enjoys a great location:few steps from the playa and from the famous “Quinta Avenida”. All the rooms face the pool and the astonishing waterfall, which creates a quiet and peaceful sensation and an intimate atmosphere.From the rooftop is possible to enjoy a wonderful ocean view, sunrise or sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kinbe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinbe Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen