Kinbe was the exact place we were looking for: great price, it has the most perfect location imaginable for "independent" tourists - a two minute walk from the beach or less and the same distance to the 5th with all the restaurants and other amenities.It has a beautiful garden - great for pictures- and being in the middle of a busy street,you still feel like you are in the rain forest. The roof views are great and I really liked the general style of the hotel.It's kind of minimalist with Japanese vibes,looks like that's what they tried to make it look like and..thus..the rooms had those tiny tiny shelves which were no good for anything,we stayed for a week in the hotel and most of our clothes and belongings were laying in the luggage or on the floor. Bathroom has one tiny tiny shelve,it was the worst. I understand that for the price you can't expect much and the rooms are really small(still very clean and the stuff was GREAT) but,seriously,with just a little bit of practical thinking,and not much expenses they can be very convenient for the visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kinbe Deluxe enjoys a great location:few steps from the playa and from the famous “Quinta Avenida”. All the rooms face the pool and the astonishing waterfall, which creates a quiet and peaceful sensation and an intimate atmosphere.From the rooftop is possible to enjoy a wonderful ocean view, sunrise or sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kinbe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinbe Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen