We stayed two days at Playa at the Bric Hotel. It is a small hotel (compared to the big 'chains'),
cosy, quiet, with the rooms set around a refreshing pool, palm trees and close to a large palapa where breakfast is served. Most of all the staff, and in particular Abril at the reception where very nice and helpful. We liked the privacy and peaceful atmosphere. It's 3 blocks from the beach, and 1 block from the main avenue, close to lots of restaurants and shops, however in a very quiet street. AND you can park easily (and safely) on the street close to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel located off of 5th Avenue in the center of Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The BRIC hotel offers 14 charming hotel rooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and full services including concierge, WiFi Internet and pool. Situated in the heart of Playa del Carmen on 28th street, only steps to the World famous 5th Avenue and Mamitas Beach Club. Enjoy the luxury of staying in the heart of Playa del Carmen, experience the excellence of service pledge from our staff all at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BRIC Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prisma Caribe Playa Del Carmen
- Prisma Caribe Hotel
- BRIC Hotel & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen