I regret to write this review but I wish someone had told me this before we decided to stay in this Hotel. The hotel is near the dancing-clubs street and it is VERY VERY NOISY DURING THE NIGHT. My wife and I could barely sleep because of the noise from the clubs. The room windows rumble with the sound all night long. Be aware that the party in those clubs ends at 6:00am. So, if you want to party every night this is the right spot for you, otherwise I would recommend to avoid it.
I have to say that the hotel crew is very friendly and did everything within their means for us to have a nice stay. Unfortunately the night noise is not something they can control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colibri is located on the Beachfront of Playa del Carmen, close to restaurants, banks, shops, tour sites, fifth avenue -- the most visited commercial street in Playa --, and Cancun International Airport. It was designed to provide all comforts and services expected by the travelers of today at affordable rates. Our friendly staff & manager shall give response to your requests and needs as fast as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Colibri Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colibri Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Colibri Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Colibri Beach Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen