My girlfriends and I had the most amazing stay here. The resort is very relaxing and never felt too busy. We felt right at home for the week we stayed and when we weren't doing nothing but sunning ourselves on the beach, our days were spent filled with all sorts of impromptu and drop-in activities: snorkeling, sailing on the Catamaran, bocce ball, volleyball, Cornhole, soccer, bingo, salsa making classes, tequila tasting! David is the best director of activities and made us feel welcome! Gerardo, the lifeguard kept us safe and got involved in the activity time as well! The lounge chairs on the beach were so comfy and one night they brought in a mariachi band and had a free buffet and fiesta! It was a very unique experience! I am definitely going to take another trip here ;)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen