After four days at the Krystal Resort in Cancun, we drove down to Sunset Fisherman's Spa and Resort. It was far nicer. It's smaller and far friendlier. We went to nearby Xelha water park which I recommend and the Aztec ruins at Chichen Itza. The room and view was outstanding. You can walk to the ferry that goes to Cozumel.
The massage was excellent, beach was great. Surf was similar to Cancun. You feel safe walking to town, since it's a gated community, and you'll see small ruins in the little parks along the way, and beautiful trees and houses.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Easy Market Spa, Alpha Holidays Limited, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen