The reservations are a nightmare even for owners as we are. Guests are traveling the night before and staying at local hotels in order to get to Fishermen's early Saturday to get a reasonable room as they always overbook. If you arrive late on Saturday be prepared for the worst and you will not be moved until someone moves out - possibly a week away but you will be asked to transfer to Tres Rios. The wi-fi hardly works and the tv is a joke. Only Fox and Cnn available in English and not always consistently. There is a constant fight over beach and pool chairs so try to claim some during the night but be prepared for them to be removed by angry guests. The upside - the staff are wonderful and friendly but the hotel needs a major upgrade to restore it's reputation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen