This was a great located hotel that sat 2mins walk from the beach and had multiple food options just downstairs.
We arrived late (around 11pm) and still found most of the restaurants open. The hotel is right on the main strip and so the rooms are quite noisy until around midnight and on that basis I wouldn't recommend it if you're travelling with a young family.
If you don't mind Mexican hours though then you're all good.
The swimming pool is a welcome relief at the end of a hot day and the hotel is clean and well kept. Staff are also very friendly.
Only downside that I saw is that the Wi-Fi connection is very tempermental. We had to use it right outside the router in order to get the connection working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Playa del Carmen , Location, Location , Location, Why to stay near to 5th when you can stay just in it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Koox Caribbean Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Paradise Resort And Spa
- Caribbean Paradise Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Caribbean Paradise
- Koox Caribbean Paradise Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen