Nice and cozy little hotel. We were very pleased we didn't stay at some of the all inclusive-luxury-hotels at the River Maya -area. Here you can really see the Mexican lifestyle.
The staff were extremely friendly.
The location is perfect. Only minus is the sand which spreads everywhere because the hotel really is _on_the_beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in one of the best locations in Playa del Carmen...Mimi del Mar has 19 rooms all with kitchenettes, air condition, ceiling fans, cable tv, balcony or terrace, bathroom with shower, hot and cold water, daily maid service, we have our own snack bar on the beach for a good breakfast with fresh orange juice, later for shrimp cocktails, ceviches, refreshing beverages, coconuts and more, (lounge chairs with umbrellas, beach towels, wifi, safety deposit boxes, parking lot...for free), swimming pool and most important...PERSONAL SERVICE! We are where only small properties are, we are not an All Inclusive hotel, therefore feel free to go whatever you want because we are one block away from the popular and famous 5th Avenue where you can find almost everything, from mexican handycrafts to diamonds, this avenue changes at nite. Optional services: Tours to Xcaret, Xel-ha, swimming with Dolphins etc. airport-hotel-airport transportation and more...welcome to your home away from home...your Host Rene ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Mimi del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mimi Del Mar Hotel
- Mimi Del Mar Playa Carmen
- Hotel Mimi Del Mar Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen