My husband and I stayed at Playa Maya Hotel on the beach in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico the end of Jan. 2012. It was our fist stay there and it will not be our last! The rooms were clean and nice, almost all with ocean views!! The staff was extremely nice, all of them always talked to you whenever they saw you, even if it was in another part of town. The food was excellent!! We recommend the coconut shrimp!!! If you are planning on a stay in Playa Del Carmen, please think about this Hotel, well worth cost. The only thing, it is not all inclusive. You get your room, breakfast every morning, and a beach chair every day, but otherwise you have to fend for yourself, but that is not all bad. There are many excellent restuarants in Playa Del Carmen and many are reasonable as long as your set on eating on 5th Avenue. Get off the beaten path and you will far well. Have a great time~!!!
Teresa & Chris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Maya is right on the beach and centrally located, just 1 block from 5th Avenue, the heart of activity in Playa del Carmen. Our unusual off-street location and beach-only entrance make us a very tranquil base from which our guests can easily explore all the shopping & nightlife of Playa, along with the other wonders of the Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Playa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen