I like many others chose this hotel due to the many great reviews on tripadvisor and I and my family were not dissapointed. We stayed in the economy suite which consists of two connecting rooms which were most accomodating. The staff was great including front desk girls Yulianna and Maria and the waiters Juan and Jesus were great and had great tips on where to visit and how to get there. Overall the hotel was perfect and I truly thank Mr Ryberg for keeping such a great staff at the hotel. The location was perfect with many restaurants and bars/ clubs to visit close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Maya is right on the beach and centrally located, just 1 block from 5th Avenue, the heart of activity in Playa del Carmen. Our unusual off-street location and beach-only entrance make us a very tranquil base from which our guests can easily explore all the shopping & nightlife of Playa, along with the other wonders of the Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen