Stayed for 10 nights in March.. Enjoyed having a room on the water with a small balcony. Had Wi-Fi for our laptop computer to check e-mail and read our local paper from back home every morning. Had a huge bed that was always decorated with towel art each day. The mini fridge kept our water and beer cold.
Walking distance to 1st class gym called Evolve each morning that kept us fit, as that's what we do. Also walking distance to Wall-Mart for drinks and snacks too. Breakfast is included in the package and was very good!! For lunch we enjoyed everything they had on the menu and the price for beach front was reasonable. The beach loungers are close together, but that's the way it is in all off Playa. The staff was the friendliest bunch, they will let you be, or wait on you as much as you want. When in Playa we will always consider this hotel.
that made out spring vacation one to remember
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Maya is right on the beach and centrally located, just 1 block from 5th Avenue, the heart of activity in Playa del Carmen. Our unusual off-street location and beach-only entrance make us a very tranquil base from which our guests can easily explore all the shopping & nightlife of Playa, along with the other wonders of the Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen