My husband and I are counting the days until we return to the Playa Maya (for the third time!) this April. We had a trip planned last year until Wilma decided to head that way. Unfortunately we had to detour to Puerto Vallarta. We re-booked for a trip in April and we're now bringing my father along. Our first trip to the Playa Maya was planned by someone else for their wedding. We loved everything about it. Our second trip the next year was our choosing. Again, we loved everything about it. We were very sad not being able to be there last year but we are so happy to be going back. Stephen and the whole staff are great. We love the coziness of the hotel; we love the restaurant right on the beach and the location is awesome. Can't imagine where else we would stay while in Playa Del Carmen . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Maya is right on the beach and centrally located, just 1 block from 5th Avenue, the heart of activity in Playa del Carmen. Our unusual off-street location and beach-only entrance make us a very tranquil base from which our guests can easily explore all the shopping & nightlife of Playa, along with the other wonders of the Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen