Second time here; second fabulous stay!!
It doesn't get any better than this... ON the beach, breakfast served daily under a palapa, free wireless this time which was great, fabulous oceanview room (Thanks Steve!), super food & drinks served all day on the beach or poolside patio, & the BEST staff anywhere!!!!
We brought our daughter this time & she absolutely LOVED it!! I
I think we may have more pics of the towel art than anything as she had to photograph it daily!!
Here you can sit on the beach all day & do nothing or venture out and
come back to this peaceful setting. It's located close to shops,
restaurants, & night life, but far enough from the noise that you
can sleep at night.
Went on the Fat Cat Catamaran -HIGHLY recommend- an absolute
Also, "Hidden Worlds" is a great day out! They have cenotes you can
snorkle in; you can repel, do zip lines or sky cycle! (bug repellent
an absolute must here!)
Also went to the Mayan ruins in Tulum; very interesting but VERY hot
there- no shade at all.
Also met Delmy this time- very nice and personable!!.."Hope you had a safe trip back Delmy!!"
We have been to AI's & larger resorts, but much more enjoy the laid back
relaxed style & personal touches the Playa Maya and it's EXCELLENT staff offer! On behalf of ourselves, & especially our daughter Kaeli-
Raciel, Othman, Nora, Carlos, Lucio, Pablo, Sergio, Jesus, Juan, Alberto,
Aide, & Maria...You are THE BEST EVER!!!!
And a special "Hola and I miss you!" from Kaeli to Jesus! And from
Kaeli to Pablo, "Hola wopo and I miss you!" Lastly, from Kaeli, "I miss
and she says it everyday, and never wanted to leave the Playa Maya!
Til the next time-Can't be soon enough!!!!
Randy, Flo & Kaeli Davis
P.S. I hope to see every single one of you next time I come!-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Maya is right on the beach and centrally located, just 1 block from 5th Avenue, the heart of activity in Playa del Carmen. Our unusual off-street location and beach-only entrance make us a very tranquil base from which our guests can easily explore all the shopping & nightlife of Playa, along with the other wonders of the Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Del Carmen
- Playa Maya Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen