My husband and I stayed at Secrets Capri from 9/30/13-10/6/13 for our honeymoon. We were greeted with champagne and hot towels by hotel staff. Check-in was quick and easy. The only negative thing, which isn't even really negative was that we were hoping for a room upgrade. Our travel agent told us that if the hotel knew it was our honeymoon we would probably get one. But we didn't. Our room was located on the first floor facing some trees. Anyways, the room was beautiful and clean. There was a bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room! Housekeeping was wonderful. They also have a turndown service every night. Which isn't necessary, but it's a nice touch.
We spent most of our time in the pool at the swim-up bar, where we met a lot of great people! The bartenders are wonderful. The activities crew were energetic day and night! They work very long hours, but you would never know it! They always have smiles on their faces and lots of energy. Denisse was my favorite! The resort puts on some great entertainment in the evenings. The Rock show was awesome!!!! The Fiesta was also a lot of fun, with lots of great food!
The food was wonderful!!!!! We hit the breakfast buffet everyday. For lunch we usually ate at the pool. They cooked burgers, hotdogs, pasta, etc. which was nice and convenient if you didn't feel like getting dressed to go to a restaurant. We ate at all five restaurants for dinner. Every meal was delicious! My only food complaint was the crab cakes at the Seaside grill. Don't get them! They looked and tasted like tofu. There was no crab located in this appetizer!
I can't say enough good things about Secrets Capri! The staff goes above and beyond to make sure your having a good time. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun, a proud unlimited luxury resort has received special recognition from the esteemed readers of Condé Nast Traveler Magazine in Mexico and AAA as a Four Diamond Award resort. Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun was awarded the Best for Romance and Best Luxury-World by the 2008 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards. Only TripAdvisor's hotel awards represent the opinions of millions of travelers. The winners were determined by a combination of the highest traveler ratings and the TripAdvisor Popularity Index, a measurement of overall traveler satisfaction. Situated five minutes from exciting Playa del Carmen and a short 35-minute drive south of Cancun International Airport, the world's second largest barrier reef lies just offshore, while underground rivers, caves and jungles lure adventure-lovers. Bordered by sugar-white beaches and the brilliant, crystal clear Caribbean Sea, this Preferred Club, Unlimited-Luxury, adults-only oasis truly embraces beauty and splendor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Mayan Riviera
- Secrets Cancun
- Secrets Capri Riviera Maya
- Secrets Hotel
- Secret Hotel
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Secrets Playa Del Carmen
- Riviera Cancun
- Hotel Secret
- Capri Riviera Cancun