We booked here based on location and the reviews of tripadvisor.
Location was fantastic because it is right off 5th ave and close to the best beach ever, Mamitas!
The staff is what makes this experience wonderful!
Jorges and Alex were super, made it all worth while !!
The hotel itself is lovely. Lots of tropical greens around.
It isn't modern. Very typical Mexican feel to it.
I would recommend this boutique hotel to anyone who doesn't want a resort and who doesn't need a tv !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen