Very nice quiet oasis in the middle of the busy 5th Ave area. Nice green garden area with small pool surrounded by the hotel units. All the units seemed to have a patio. Wife and I had a great 3rd floor unit with a huge patio. Room was large with a good amount of storage. Big bed, safe, AC, fan, fridge, and large bottle that could be used for in room drinking or filling you own bottles with.
Bathroom was very nice with good shower, great soap (both chocolate shower bar and facial bar). Had some nice towel art each time we returned to the room.
Nice bar attached to hotel with good margaritas.
Staff was all very friendly. House cat also very friendly (and very large!).
No restaurant on site but plenty near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen