Tony and Sherri and the LB Hotel Team rock! Our stay at the Luna Blue was wonderful. Close to Mamitas Beach Club and all key attractions, yet, off the main drag so that you can get a good night's rest. The rooms were very comfortable, safe and clean. Toni and Sherri made us feel at home from the moment we arrived. The property is very quaint and has a very nice feel to it. I will be back as soon as I have the opprotunity. I have traveled extensively over the last 30 years and can say that this hidden find is so worth it's value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen