Luna Blue was the perfect retreat in a tourist heavy town. Set a little farther away from the town center, it was very quiet and mellow, and its unique charm could not be found in some of the larger resort style hotels in the center of the tourist area.
Here are some of the great benefits of the hotel we loved:
A refrigerator, 5-gallon jub of purified water in the room, the balcony and outdoor seating areas for all rooms, a roof top deck, and best of all, complimentary passes for chairs and umbrella on the beach! Most importantly, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
The only thing that bothered us was the hum of the A/C's, which tended to shatter the serenity of the hotel's garden setting. But all in all HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and a GREAT VALUE for any traveler with a modest budget ($70 a night)! - New York City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel & Bar. We are a small Hotel and have turned it into one of the most popular boutique hotels around. Our small hotel is lush, intimate with comfortable 18 beach rooms adult-only, designed for travelers and a perfect to stay for more than a few days to explore the wonders and beauty of this magical area. Experience the real Mexico. Only at the Luna Blue Hotel, you will feel like home. All rooms at the Luna Blue Hotel have a garden view, covered outdoor balcony or seating area, air conditioning, a safe and free bottled water. Organic toiletries are provided in the bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and public areas. The Luna Blue Bar offers live music and exotic drinks under a palm-thatched roof. There are a coffee station, tea and homemade pastries, daily from 7:30 am - 10:30 am. Guests of the Luna Blue enjoy local area discounts and free privileges at certain beach clubs. The hotel’s multilingual staff provide a perspective planning tours and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen