Stayed at this lil place in June-just a long weekend away. We are no newcomers to Playa del Carmen, been visiting several times a year since 1987. I'd watched as the old place took on a new character and had read some fabulous things about new owners and thought I'd give them a try. Reasonable rates and we lucked out getting the roof-top terrace room #9. The "love -nest" they call it. Had all the help we needed with our luggage to the top too! Beautiful, clean, a view to "die-for" and privacy. The owners were away that particular weekend so I don't know if the staff was on their "better than average" behavior but if that kind of treatment is the norm, you'll not only be treated like royalty but most likely make a friend for life as we did with Genaro, the day-time desk clerk. We now will be booking all our trips to Playa at the Luna Blue, we've found a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen