My family & I spent a week at The Luna Blue over Christmas. This was our first stay at a non-AI hotel....& it was incredible! We now cannot imagine staying anywhere else! The hotel is absolutely charming. The front desk & housekeeping staff are by far the most helpful & friendly staff we have met in all our travels. We had a kitchenette room that was fully equipped with everything we needed.....even a blender!:) The A/C is remote controlled & keeps the room nice & cool...Our room was quiet & very clean & the bed was the most comfortable we have slept on. We had a very nice sitting area with a hammock & we spent many evenings relaxing out there....They also have wireless internet which is great. The gates are locked at 10pm (don't worry you get a key) & there is a night watchman on all night....very safe! The gardens are absolutely beautiful....you have to see them to appreciate their beauty.....
The Luna Blue is just a minute walk to 5th Avenue & many many restaurants, shopping & bars. As well it is a short walk to the beach....Mamitas Beach Club passes are included so you get a complimentary palapa & lounge chairs! The North End of Playa where the hotel is located is our favorite part of town.
The main thing that sets Luna Blue apart from the rest are the owners Tony & Cheri. They are the nicest people you could meet! They are so genuinely concerned with making your visit to Luna Blue special. This was our first Christmas away from home & I have to say that the warmth & hospitality we felt at Luna Blue made us feel right at home!
Thank you Tony & Cheri & staff at Luna Blue!! We cannot wait to see you again! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel & Bar. We bought a small Hotel and have turned it into one of the most popular boutique hotels around. Our small hotel is lush, intimate with 18 beach rooms, designed for travelers and a perfect to stay for more than a few days to explore the wonders and beauty of this magical area. Experience the real Mexico, . Only at the Luna Blue Hotel you will feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen