Worst hotel to stay at. Lost reservations,very rude receptionist. Noisy only when your sleeping or trying to sleep. (they don't tell you there is a band that plays underneath the hotel from 10pm to 5am.)shakes the hotel walls. No hot water and pressure most of the time, toilets don't flush properly, Very pricy for what you get($85. U.S a night)Very disappointed, ruined vaction at that point, never come back there ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda María Bonita Hotel, is a unique an authentic place for relaxation, inspired by the mexican culture, where you are invited to experience confort in each of its corners. We are located in the heart of playa del Carmen a few steps from the famous 5th avenue and a walk away from the beach. All our rooms and facilities have a mexican design, carefully detailed with Wood sculptures, fountains and colorful flowers, making Hacienda María Bonita the perfect place to enjoy your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Hacienda Maria Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Maria Bonita Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Maria Bonita Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen