The hotel was in a great location. We just stayed one night here, and that is probably all I would do. Our room was nice, but pretty loud. Something banging, sounding like base drums all night long. Our friends rooms, REALLY smelled badly of mildew. (I read all reviews of places and go to Mexico a few times a year. I know people complain about rooms smelling all the time, and that has never bothered me, but their room absolutely reeked. It wasn't the normal mildewy smell.) But, like I said, it was a good place for staying one or two nights at the max.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda María Bonita Hotel, is a unique an authentic place for relaxation, inspired by the mexican culture, where you are invited to experience confort in each of its corners. We are located in the heart of playa del Carmen a few steps from the famous 5th avenue and a walk away from the beach. All our rooms and facilities have a mexican design, carefully detailed with Wood sculptures, fountains and colorful flowers, making Hacienda María Bonita the perfect place to enjoy your vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Hacienda Maria Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Maria Bonita Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Maria Bonita Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen