So I booked this hotel because the price was right and although I had read all the reviews about it being extremely noisy the party girl side of me decided that meant there was a lot of awesome stuff to do around it and was actually a plus. I was very wrong. It's not JUST noisy there is a reverberation of all the surrounding sounds that seems to bounce of of the hotel. And earlier that day in Chichen I was demonstrated how Mayan architecture allows a specific kind of echo one one side of something to the other. This hotel, although not a ruin, had that same thing going on. I love to party and I could not stand it. Also, the pictures make it look alot more jungle tastic than it actually is. Someone is going to slip to a severe head trauma or their death on the tiled stairs that never seem to dry. I was charged double once I got there (which may or may not have been the fault of the 3rd party I booked through)...it was okay but not good enough. I saw lots of awesome looking places I wish I had stayed. And like I said...I'm not even picky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the unique geography and culture of the Mexican Caribbean, Hotel Tropical CasaBlanca embraces the simplicity of the beach life and shares this lifestyle with each of its guests. The architectural design, proximity to the beach, vast array of guest services and comforts, work together to sustain a forgotten entity; simple vacations, comforts and lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tropical Escape Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Casablanca Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Tropical Casablanca Playa Del Carmen
- Tropical Escape Hotel Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen