For years we've walked by this hotel always enjoying its look and courtyard. This we had the opportunity to try it as we had to overnight before our timeshare was ready. Bottom line, it's basic, clean, quiet and good value for the price. It met our needs. Beds were comfortable, amenities are basic and for many they would say it needs upgrading but then that would change the atmosphere. Watching people coming and going it caters to a younger crowd looking for cheaper accommodations however it was never loud. And you could sit in the courtyard, enjoy the small pool in comfort. Small restaurant and bar on site also was useful. Being less than a block from 5th Avenue you can easily take a stroll onto this busy street and people watch.
Great place I'd use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel characterized by a Mexican style created to meet the needs of the traveler who appreciates the best quality, privacy and personalized service in a world full of details with flavored Mexico. Hacienda del Caribe is a small hotel so that each of our 34 rooms have charm and personality. We invite you to discover Hacienda del Caribe where serving you is a privilege! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Hacienda del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Caribe Hotel
- Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen