“Unbelievably Good!”
Review of Blue Life

Blue Life
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Life is a dive company offering personalized dive packages and courses in the Riviera Maya. We are a team of highly-trained and professional instructors committed to providing our guests with a unforgettable diving or snorkeling experience during their stay in the beautiful Riviera Maya. We have something for everyone, from those wanting to snorkel or discover scuba diving for the first time, to more challenging dive sites and courses for the seasoned diver looking for a new adventure. We dive the reefs of Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, and Akumal, as well as the Yucatan's famous cenotes. We offer the full spectrum of PADI and SDI Recreational courses, as well as TDI Cave, Technical & Trimix Dive training, scheduled to your convenience. At Blue Life, you set your own itinerary so you can enjoy your stay at a relaxed Caribbean pace. We look forward to diving with you!
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had been recommended Blue Life Diving by a friend, and they certainly far exceeded my expectations. Karla and Frank turned around a last minute dive request for me, and I was able to dive The Pit and Cenotes Dos Ojos today with Pete.

Pete is an excellent dive instructor, safety oriented (kinda important in a cavern dive) with a huge wealth of knowledge about not just the dive sites but the surrounding area as well.

I would HIGHLY recommend Karla, Frank and Pete for ALL your diving needs in the Yucatan Peninsula. In fact, I am hoping I get to dive with them again before I leave!

MonicaGzzT, Front Office Manager at Blue Life, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Hello Kristy!
It`s great to hear you had such a great time diving with us! The Pit and Dos Ojos are one of our favorite cenotes and we are happy you got to enjoy them as well. We would love to share new adventures and create new memories with you when you are back visiting Playa!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Blue Life was one of a few companies we tried while in Playa Del Carmen, and I wish we had tried them first. In a region heavy on profiteering, Blue Life's focus on Service and professionalism was refreshing and very appreciated.

If there is any disparity in price between them and other companies (and there wasn't that I noticed), they are worth every cent

Thank you very much for your nice comments. We are glad that you found everything to your liking and thrilled to have yoou back soon for new adventures together!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This 8-day cave diving excursion was my first cave diving trip since I completed my Full Cave course with Blue Life last year.

I recommend Blue Life because:

#1 The customer service is great –we used texts, email, and phone calls to establish logistics of the trip such as days of diving, gear and provisions.

#2 Blue Life knows the area and people such as the caves, roads, and the owners that permit access to them.

#3 Frank is a great guide and instructor. He really cares about his clients and the caves, He believes in your safety first, then maintaining caves for future divers. Inside one of jeweled cave; it was surreal - being there made me want to be a better diver! I know all of Blue Life staff has the same attitude.

#4 Its hard to say NO to diving with Blue Life because its going to be a great experience.

(#1-4 Are awesome reason for me to recommend Blue Life, BUT they pale in comparison to #5)

#5 - Safe and reliable. Cave diving has risks - I value my time in the caves and I value my life more. I am properly trained; I don't need Blue Life to guide me -> I choose to dive with Blue Life because they follow the rules and don't challenge limits or safety.

I wouldn't have it any other way!

Hello!
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so happy you had such a great experience as a full cave diver now! We certainly hope you are back for more exciting experiences in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent service with some amazing dive sites. Cenotes diving is really a game changer, it will blow your mind.

We are incredibly happy to hear you feel so excited about Cenote diving and enjoyed your dives! Hope to see you back soon for more mind-blowing experiences!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I decided to purchase a Blue Life diving package on our recent trip to the Mayan Riviera. We are relatively new divers, and it was our first dive in 10 months. Karla and Frank were both super accommodating in helping us arrange a diverse schedule of dives for us which included: playa dives, conzumel and a variety of cenote dives. Also, due to personal circumstances and preferences, we ended up changing the dive days, and locations twice, which they did for us with no problems. All of our guides were great, but Willian in particular was AWESOME, he took us out in the cenotes, and my husband had a fear of confined space, but Willian was so safe and knowledgeable, he loved it - and we ended up going out again the last day on another cenote dive. Both Karla and Frank are very helpful, and great company. The next time we are back, we will definitely be diving with Blue Life, and highly recommend them to those looking for a great dive team.

Hello!
Its so great that you guys had an awesome time diving with us! We hope your are back very soon , we would be more than thrilled to take you guys on a new adventure. Thank you!