La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik
US$229
US$587
  • Breakfast included
BlueBay Grand Esmeralda(Playa del Carmen)
US$320
US$310
US$320
US$301
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$423
US$286
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$401
US$344
Agoda.com
US$806
  • Breakfast included
Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
US$1,434
US$940
Hotels.com
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$564
US$415
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
US$211
HotelsClick
1,383 results
All reviewsrooftop poolla passionel tapasvenezuelan restaurantmunicipal parkkaxapa factorymade to order breakfastthree blocksfree breakfasthot tubado bus stationshort blocksbreakfast was deliciousgreat boutiquequinta avenidasmall balconylocation was perfect
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My wife and i absolutely loved our stay at La Pasion. The hotel was very stylish and clean and the staff was pretty helpful. We booked a pool room, had a view of the pool and spent a few evenings reading on our balcony which overlooked the pool and garden. The food at the hotel was great, we had to force ourselves to leave the property so we could try different restaurants.
The hotel is a block or 2 away from the best beach and steps away from great bars and restaurants. We loved our stay and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2012

This hotel was a perfect choice for me. I loved it because it was perfectly clean. The air conditoner was cold! I really like that. My husband ask for an extra sheet and they had available. The staff were really helpfull. They told us great choices to eat. Normal food. Or fansy restaurants.
Another thing that was great from the location was that it was very safe.
we went outside at night and came back walking without problem.
This is a great choice!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank SeguraTravel
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Great chooice for a bussiness trip, because its great location in downtown, close to many restaurants, shooping and bars. Great staff, very helpful. New hotel with cossy and clean rooms. Excellent price fo the services provided. The breakfast was delicious and extended menu.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I loved the experience in hotel la pasion. Its name says it all. Everything in this place is passion. The staff helped my husband decorate the room so that we could have an excellent romantic experience in our honey moon. I absolutely recommend this hotel in case of honey moon.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 20 August 2012

At playa del carmen and at hotel la pasion I had an amazing and romantic experience!!! The hotel has a strategic location just 3 blocks away from the beach! It is located at playa del carmen's heart since it is infront of the plaza!!! Our room was very clean, I loved the balcony and its decoration!!! The welcoming staff helped us to find a wonderful restaurant. I loved the experience and recommend playa as a romantic paradise!!!

• Stayed: July 2012