“Best vacation ever”

La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik
Ranked #15 of 211 Hotels in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We stayed for 4 days. The staff have been really friendly, the room has been kept impecibly clean, the air conditioner has been a blessing. Excellent. Value for money and easily the best hootel we,ve stayed in the last 8 years!
I totally recomend it!

There are newer reviews for La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik

Reviewed 27 August 2012

My wifetold me to look for our honeymoon spot. She was to stressed with all the other wedding plannig responsabilities. Litte did i know how much responsability that would hold! I spent one to many up to 2am. Morning trying to find the perfect place. Once i decided on Mexico, i read so many horror stories about the big Super all inclusive resorts where the sevice and food were poor, and fighting over beach towels and chairs on the beach at 7am that i decided on a place a little smaller for our honeymoon. I'm so glad i found hotel la pasion. After reading all the rave reviews here on Trip Advisor, which heavily outweighed the negative, i felt pretty secure in my. Reservation of this little peace of heaven. My own family kept preaching all inclusive, and to be safe stay on the resort, but i'm glad i trusted my instincys. We travelled into cancun on august 6th-11th. Too short!!! We landed in Cancun at 11:25, and were in our hotel by 1:30 pm, Rodrigo gave us a tour of the grounds, and pools, and the time to get breakfast. Very friendly, and informative, and this continued throughout our stay.
Our bed was covered in rose pedals, and a nice welcome letter from the staff. Our room was very clean, some may not like the rustic feel, but we enjoyed it.
At breakfast we made sure totry a diff breakfast selection everyday, and all were delicious. Also, the coffe for whatever reason is so good. We defently will return. Thanks for the staff, espe Rodrigo, for making our trip a trip of lifetime!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Staff treat guests like family memebers, very polite and respectful. Rooms are beautiful and very clean. Bathrooms are so clean they shine. The pool is small but perfect for some drinks and tanning.

Breakfast has fresh fruits and homemade type eggs and omelets.

Ill plan my next vacations at this hotel. I loved it

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This was the best week ever! I will come back next time. The staff was awsome. We met the owner and he was very nice with us. I really felt like at home. They called me by my name, i loved that because i felt special. Thanks for being this way.

1  Thank jorgegarrido
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Excellent location, perfect place for tourists. Cant wait to go back my next vacation. Ideal perfect romantic getaway because everthing is walking distance from nice shops to cool bars. Clean rooms and friendly staff members.

1  Thank Salo55
Reviewed 26 August 2012

If you want a perfect clean room you have to stay in the hotel la pasion. This was a perfect hotel because it was small but it had 2 pools and a jacuzzi. Everything was near. The restaurants. The bars. The coffe shop (starbucks). For me was perfect.
Thanks to the staff. I had a great vacation

Reviewed 26 August 2012

This hotel was the perfect choice for my wife and for me! I love it because it was in downtown and everything was near. The room was clean and the sheets new. I felt like at home. The staff were very helpfull when we asked which ones were the perfect reataurants.
You've gotta go to this hotel.

1  Thank CapeSanchez
La Tortuga Hotel & Spa
La Tortuga Hotel & Spa
#53 of 211 in Playa del Carmen
Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels
Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperi...
#50 of 211 in Playa del Carmen

Been to La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik

Address: Calle 10 norte | Between Ave 15 & 20, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico (Formerly La Pasion Hotel Boutique)
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#39 Romantic Hotel in Playa del Carmen
Price Range: £55 - £165 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Pasion Hotel Boutique By Bunik Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen