“Day visit”
Review of La Fe

La Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: The Local Hangout, Wednesday Ladies night!
“Day visit”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I went to La fe during the afternoon.. The nachos were very good and it felt like a friendly place... I went during the off hours so I found the place empty. Worth a night visit!

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Spot to Start the Party at Playa”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I've been living for the past 4 years at this magical placed that the mayan people used to call "Xaman Ha" or in english, "Northern Waters". Nowadays is best knowed as Playa del Carmen and I have to say I spent really great times at Bar La Fe. I like the tall chairs and the beer liters, it makes me feel like if I were sitting on a bar right in the middle of the 5th avenue :) Also cheers for the Staff, really nice people.

Strongly recommended spot, specially for those who are looking to hang out at some chilli bar :)
Cheers La Fe!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank cuatro20
Byron Bay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Favourite bar in Playa!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I've been in Playa for 3 months & visit La Fe at least once a week... Good drinks, awesome music, great people watching & attentive staff. And if you're hungry you can't go past the burritos! Always a good crowd here - particularly for ladies night on Wednesdays. Be sure to stop by at least once while you're in Playa.

Visited November 2013
Guadalajara, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“We had a blast!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

What a cute, fun Mexican bar! La Fe is a great spot to start your evening or to end the night. We started AND ended our nights out here. The music is excellent, a variety of rock, spanish rock, electronic or anything you want as there are dj's there every night open to requests and it's right on 5th avenue, the busiest people watching street in town. Best nachos in town and extremely cute waitresses. And reasonable prices. What more could you want? When we come back to Playa del Carmen, La Fe will definitely be on our "to do" list.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cindy B
Burlington, Vermont
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

La Fe is a great place to people watch, enjoy drinks with friends, and have a bite to eat (i recommend the nachos). Perfect place to start a night of fun. You wont be let down by the chill atmosphere and friendly staff! This is a must if visiting Playa Del Carmen.

Visited April 2013