“Perfect home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Main bathroom elegance
Pool and deck
Gorgeous wooden staircase in tropical courtyard
Welcome to the Plantation house !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Lightning...
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect home away from home”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

A friend and I stayed in the St Bart's penthouse for a week, it is absolutely stunning. The Plantation House building is very much loved and well looked after, from the pool to the great service. The apartments themselves are very well thought out, they come with everything you need away from home plus the stunning balcony view you get from the bedroom. I would highly recommend staying here and I myself will definitely be returning :)

Kristins...
San Francisco, California
“Perfect Vacation Rental”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

The Plantation House is a fantastic vacation rental, it is close to the beach with beautiful, unobstructed ocean views, close to the main street and restaurants, yet far enough away from the disco clubs that nights are quite. The condo is clean and comfortable and the owners are friendly and responsive. Probably one of the best vacation rentals we have had. Great place for a couple to spend a vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Sonia L
uvita
“Great location, comfortable and private”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We recently went to Playa del Carmen and we were very please to stay at Santa Lucia Pent house, the place is beautiful made with love and good taste with a Caribbean style for the owners. We feel home and love to see the sunrise from our bed . It is very private as well.

The location is super convenient, one block form the 5h avenue and 1 block from the beach , quite at night . Joseph and Francoise were very helpful before we arrive and during our stay .

We definitely recommended and thank you very much for allow us to enjoy your place !

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
19 Nov 2013
We are always excited to hear what folks say about our little gem! It is rewarding to see how our guests feel quickly at home and appreciate the attention we put into everything here. We are very often graced with fun and dynamic guests, that make hosting the Plantation house suites a great new experience each day.

Thanks for your visit, and hope to see you soon
Joe & Francoise
London
Reviewed 11 May 2013 for a stay in June 2012

Chicago
Reviewed 15 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
ON Canada
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
na_wil
Vienna, Austria
“exactly what I was looking for, and did not fail to please in every way.”
Reviewed 19 August 2012 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

I rented this property for ten days to have a holiday with my father who i had not seen in five years or so. He travels for business, and I travel alone, so I was looking for somewhere that had a relaxed, homey feel, but was clean, and impressive enough to live up to my father's standards.
This little apartment fit the bill perfectly. There is one bedroom upstairs, with a double bed, which I gave to my dad, and then i took the couch downstairs, which made for a very good night sleep (was a couch designed to be used as a bed too and was very comfortable). The property manager was lovely, and always prompt to respond to my emails and inquiries prior to arrival and during my stay.
It's true that there can be noise from the street, particularly on weekends, but who comes to Playa del Carmen for peace and quiet? It was not so noisy that I could not have slept, but perhaps during peak season a little loud if you have small children? On the other hand, for the nights I did decide to enjoy Playa's nightlife, the property was in an excellent location. Besides, there are very beautiful, quiet resorts all along the coast. Just because Playa del Carmen is not Cancun, doesn't mean it's a hidden getaway, you need to make sure you do your research before travelling and realize that the nature of the town and have realistic expectations for when you arrive.
Thanks very much to the staff, I loved my stay and so did my dad. I was well traveled in many less touristic parts of mexico before coming, but it was my father's first time. Playa is a great choice for a little more authenticity from other huge resort towns like Cancun, but is still very 'American' for those who know mexico well. It's beautiful, and a lot of fun, but I doubt I will go back to Playa now that I have seen it. It was a little too modern for my liking and there are more places in mexico i want to see - but if I did, I would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: it felt authentic, was clean and I could see the sea from the balcony
Liked least: stairs to the top floor simply because I am lazy.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway
Management Response
19 Aug 2012
Thanks for your kind words. We enjoyed having you and your Dad stay with us. We're lucky to always have wonderful guests at the Plantation house. Playa certainly has something for everyone. Our guests love being able to walk along the streets with other pedestrians to reach the beach , or a cafe/restaurant, shopping, easily from our location.
We have been fortunate to be within a residential area in the middle of it all. As we take our guests comfort with great consciousness, we continually make improvements to our accommodation. In the penthouse suites for instance, we have added double pane glass windows that eliminate any weekend street noise, and an awning for the private roof terrace, to enjoy the sea views from, any time of the day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing