“Sasta Closed?!”
Review of Cafe Sasta - CLOSED

Cafe Sasta
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I've just come on to leave a review for Cafe Sasta as we've been there many times and could well be back in Playa very soon. Can anyone confirm for sure that it is closed?
That's terrible if it is, it's just the sort of Cafe that any main street needs. We don't care if we stay at the AI hotels, we always visit for their Sasta Baguls on a couple of occasions, it's part of our holiday!
Sorely missed if this is true. If it isn't then you must go there people, ignore the Big Boys and support these great independent's!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

I visited Mexico and Playa del Carmen before, and I loved this cafe place. Amazing tastes, great vibe! This time I found that possibly the big chain which is one corner away killed this small lovely place... It is a shame...

2  Thank George S
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

Charming atmosphere, delicious cakes, intense and tasty coffee!
Definetely my fav place for my daily breakfast no matter what I was feeling like. Choose it for any sweet or savoury moment during the day, if you like real coffee this is also your place.
Service is really slow but very nice, do not go there if you are in a rush.... and actually you shouldnt be, you're on holidays :)
No credit cards, better pay only in pesos.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

this place so far has our favorite tasting beans. I am not a fan of starbuck , it is convinient because they are all over. this one Sasta wins. very nice staff as well.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

Perfect spot to sit down, sip some great mexican coffee and watch people walk by on 5th avenue. Great place to meet up with other friends and people also. They have great desserts also! and if you like their coffee, which you will, you can buy it right there by pound to take home. Only thing is that they do not accept credit cards so have pesos with you.

1  Thank zendejasben