“We had a great time!”
Review of AquaSafari Mexico

AquaSafari Mexico
More attraction details
Owner description: AquaSafari Mexico is a company dedicated to the most recommended water activities in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya, such as: cavern and cave diving snorkel in the cenotes and in the the ocean with turtles , also visits the archeological sites and the Mayan communities to approach to their customs and traditions. Our priority is to satisfied your expectations giving you a personalized service in small groups or completely private. Making your excursion an unforgettable experience!!
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My friend and I went with Cesar for a snorkeling trip in Akumal Beach. It was an extremely fun tour and Cesar was a great guide to hang out with as he is down to earth and very to easy to make a connection with. In addition, if you are going as a small group, Cesar is very flexible with the time you choose to participate. I highly recommend.

All reviews
"caverns"
"whale"
"excursion"

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have taken several excursions with AquaSafariMexico. Each time, I have been extremely pleased. Yesterday I went snorkeling in Akumal with the sea turtles. It was awesome! Cesar knows how to give his clients the best possible experience. I highly recommend his company.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

If you're a diver and are looking for an excellent experience, I highly recommend that you take this tour. It's truly a different dive than what I'm used to, but worth it for sure.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Caesar picked us up at our hotel and drove us to Akumel. He have us a delicious baguette on the way and was our individual tour guide while snorkeling. He took us to the best spots and we saw and almost touched huge gorgeous turtles. He took all of our pictures for us and sent them to us via email. I couldn't have asked for a more majestic experience. Caesar is the best tour guide I've ever had. Recommend this to anyone from Cancun to Playa Del Carmen. Worth every penny!