The hotel has lost its charm and glory. My fiance and I stayed there for 6 nights and just came back. Having know the hotel when it recently opened, and how notorious and popular it was for its impressive spa, we were disappointed to see its current conditions:
- Excellent service: everyone greets you and is willing to help
-The thatched roof in the main hall is impressive
- Located away from noisy downtown
- Overlooks the gorgeous golf course
- In the midst of nature
- Within a residential area, making you feel like a local
- We felt like we had the pool to ourselves as it was barely being used
- You'll pay from $70 to $100 pesos one way from the hotel. That's almost $15 back every time you leave and return.
- The breakfast selection is of a questionable quality. The birds will eat your food if you leave it unattended, and will eat the food left off by the buffet (gross..)
- the spa is in bad shape compared to what it used to be: the salt water pool, outdoor pool, turkish shower and half of it has been closed down
- the rooms are damp: the wall are so thin, you can hear people's conversation as if you were in their rooms.
- the hotel is built in a traditional Mexican style and needs some major upgrades: the jacuzzi in the room doesn't work, the shower heads are clogged with salt water
At least you know what you're getting yourself into if you book a room there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge yourself in breathtaking villas. Experience a vacation like no other where paradise is not a destination, but your vacation lifestyle. Set a precedent for your vacations with Hacienda Vista Real. It has 73 luxurious villas with an incomparable view of the amazing golf course All villas in this hotel are finely furnished and decorated. Each villa offers a fully equipped kitchen, Jacuzzi, central air conditioning, satellite TV and telephone. Finishing details tastefully combine wood, marble and granite, creating an irresistible atmosphere of tranquility and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Eurostars, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Hacienda Vista Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Hacienda Vista Real Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen