“Yvonne is a gifted healer”

Anahata- Healing from the Heart
More attraction details
Owner description: Anahata - Holistic & Wellness Therapy Center is a gateway for people seeking holistic methods achieving good health, rejuvenation and deep relaxation. We provide our clients with alternative healing therapies that complement traditional medicine.
Mahahual, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Yvonne is a gifted healer”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I had a great experience with Yvonne. She healed my shoulder and neck with Reiki and Asian bio therapy . Amazing hands , amazing energy , a deep knowledge, passion and love .
Also I had been running low on my energy , and she refilled me instantly with new power.
She is talented and beautiful inside and outside.
I defintely will come back !

Visited January 2013

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Yvonne's word was an amazing help for my contracted shoulder.”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I had a single session with Yvonne last winter. Quite simply, I walked in with a contracted shoulder, and walked out "fixed". Yvonne used a combination of healing methods on me, perhaps the most effective on my case being applied heat.

Her office and massage table were clean and professional, and her manner was warm and knowing. It was easy to feel confident with her.