“Good Food, Good Prices!”
Review of BIO-Natural

BIO-Natural
Ranked #70 of 1,267 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Organic, vegan and natural restaurant and store in Playa del Carmen, Find BIO-Natural at its new location on 10 street between Constituyentes. You can find healthy food, prepared with organic products and superfoods, you have lots of vegan and vegetarian options (all the menu)You can come for breakfast and lunch from 9am to 9:30 pm. Some thing that you can find here is a delicious hummus with pita bread, super salad with hemp, pasta of spirulina, Chilaquiles, Eggs Benedict and vegan breakfast. Find the same organic and vegan ingredients for cooking yourself at the store! Is only option like this in Playa, be healthy on your visit in the Caribe with BIO-Natural!!
Denver, Colorado
“Good Food, Good Prices!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My wife and I ate here after having not so great food experience at the Iberostar Grand. We knew right away that the resort did not utilize organic ingredients like they stated (nor even high quality ingredients). Thus, we were looking for a good place to help our stomachs relax a little and bring in what we were most used to eating at home: healthy and organic. This restaurant is great. The service is a little slow and could be improved, but I chose to believe it was the result of them making everything from scratch! Small restaurant but worth trying out! The only VERY BIG ANNOYANCE was the fact that the restaurant allowed smoking, and in such a small space, we were choking to death from the toxic stuff. Kind of surprised they would allow that if they support healthy foods. Either way though, definitely recommend!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Matthew B

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Healthy Haven”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Lunch at BIO- Natural. My wife and I were very impressed with the service and food. We ordered hummus for starters and it was nothing like the hummus in Green Bay, WI. We love hummus and this was the best we ever had. My wife ordered vegetarian lasagna and it was gluten free.
As they say in Mexico excelente ! I had the Filled chile BIO-Natural. Again it was awesome! The service was as good or better than any we had in Playa Del Carmen. The waiters went out of their way to make sure we had a great experience. Very reasonable prices also. Will be returning if we visit Playa again. Just wish we had one in Wisconsin. Best place to get a healthy meal in Playa and even the Apple vacation guides loved this place.

• Visited June 2014
Tulum, Mexico
“Finally, a breakfast that doesn't weigh or slow you down”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

A heavy breakfast is never a good way to start the day. But what I found here was delightful: vegan enchiladas made with sprouted corn tortillas and filled with a delicious almond cheese and an alkaline tea made of apple cider vinegar, ginger, and honey. Such a good way to start my day. The server was very friendly and accommodating. I agree with the comment that it's playa's whole foods. If you're a whole foods junkie, you'll enjoy the place!

“perfect place for breakfast and vegeteranians”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

i am not a veg but i love this place. have great creative and delicious breakfast options, many food options, falafel etc, relaxing environment, music, kind staff. everytime, i am trying a new thing on the menu. the ones i had so far, all are delicious and a new experience!

• Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“This is your Playa version of Whole Foods”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

On my last trip to Playa I was going to be spending some ample time down there and wanted to find a quick simple place for all my -sometimes unique- dietary needs. Bio is it! I stopped in this little market almost every single day of my trip. This is the place to find Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, Liquid Aminos, Ezekiel Bread, gluten free items, stevia made sugar free ice cream (that's to die for) along with stevia made chocolate truffles that you will want to bring home with you! You should also know they have excellent hydroponic lettuce and sprouts of many varieties that will keep you coming back for more. You should know that they sell some of the best coconut water I've ever tasted in my entire life. Don't leave without trying some! The restaurant is fantastic also and all the food is fresh, clean and healthy. The staff is friendly, helpful and speak English. I'm a huge fan of Bio-Market and restaurant and will absolutely be a customer for life!

• Visited May 2014
Meybell G, Gerente at BIO-Natural, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Thank you very much for your comment, come back soon!