“Love this spot!”

Ranked #22 of 1,267 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: "La Senda is a small 100% VEGAN Restaurant in Playa del Carmen, we Serve breakfast, Smoothies, Superfood's and delicious Mexican and International Food, we have a very casual and relaxed atmosphere this is a place where you can enjoy 100% HOME MADE NATURAL FOOD, made with LOVE AND CARE. We are a truly clean and HEALTHY restaurant with a respectful and loving philosophy to all beings on earth! We are not 100% organic and local but try our best to get the best ingredients in town, all our food is prepared with ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGEN COCONUT OIL, GREAP SEED OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL FOR RAW PREPARATIONS ONLY, SEA OR MOUNTAIN SALT and ORGANIC GREENS AND SPROUTS, WE ALSO HAVE ORGANIC COFFEE, and MEXICAN/VEGAN TACOS, VEGGIE BURGERS, AMAZING SALADS AND YUMMY DESSERTS, HOME MADE ALMOND AND OATS "MILK" not other Restaurant in playa provides this Healthy approach to HEARTY FOOD like we do. COME ENJOY WITH US!! IF YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOME AND TEMPLE (BODY & SOUL) COME TO VISIT US!
Toronto, Canada
“Love this spot!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

100% vegan, and packed with flavour! This little restaurant is just adorable. The menu is completely I'm Spanish, but the waitress was so incredibly nice and translated everything I asked about, and did so with pleasure. The food was incredible, we had the lentil burger and the hot cakes. I will definitely be back!

Visited March 2014

Janesville, Wisconsin
“Great for Vegans and Vegetarians”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My wife and I eat a plant based diet and we loved this place. There are (thankfully) now a number of vegan/veg options in Playa and while we have some favorite dishes at each, this is the best vegan restaurant we have ever tried. Period.

• Visited March 2014
Whitby, Canada
“Food was great”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I had the lentil burger which was moist and very tasty and served in a pita bread instead of a big heavy bun. It was delicious and i had a litre of juice which kept me going all afternoon. The staff was great - i would thoroughly recommend this place for vegans and non-vegans who want some good healthy food. Price was very reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Great, pleasant & very reasonable find!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a late lunch and are largely vegetarian when possible to eat healthier and feel better from that choice. Today we only wanted something lighter as it was a warm day walking about PDC. The menu is in Spanish but the waitress spoke fairly good English & was very helpful. I choice a smaller salad with quinoa & asked for a small side of beans. The salad was wonderful, being like a fresh salsa with tomato, cucumber & cilantro. My spouse had the lentil burger, which was about the biggest vegetable burger we ever have laid eyes upon & really tasty with a nice side salad for about 150 pesos. I see from a previous comment they are working on an English version menu too, which will be wonderful, as one wouldn't want to miss trying out more in this sweet little spot. Others there said they'd been back 3 times as they didn't have to worry about their daughter who is strictly vegan...and that the desserts were also wonderful. Nice regional music was playing in background too. Free wifi.

ct
“Vegan heaven”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Amazing ! Everything was great, vegan heaven,will come back again! Staff was excellent, service was great!,,

• Visited February 2014