“Great food and view!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Paamul restaurant is a small, quiet restaurant on the sea. We had margaritas, shrimp cocktail, mixed ceviche, guacamole, and stuffed avocados. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. It was a well needed break from the resort buffets and crowds in Puerto Aventuras.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This place is a real gem..we love to visit this restaurant as it is just down the road from our place in Puerto Aventuras..everything on the menu is outstanding..and this service is as good as their food..if you are staying in the Playa del Carmen to Akumal area..give this place a try..you will not be disappointed..

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Last year when we hopped off the plane with our wise relator (Derek of IPM) he stopped here first for fish tacos, a glass of vino tinto, and a view of our new sister city and restaurant. We were amazed! This tiny unique place is full of character, charm, cool breezes, a great view, awesome staff and good food. Only wish they had a happy hour...I could sit and watch those waves!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

It doesn't matter what you order, it will be amazing. The service is great, the food is beyond, the view is beautiful.
They will fillet and BBQ up the fresh catch of day. Or order from the menu, it's all so tasty and the price is very reasonable. 4 adults can fine dine with drinks for less the $60 US...
In the review I have to pick a month I visited the restaurant, so I chose my last visit. I visit this restaurant every month sometimes more then once. :D

1  Thank Fun_n_Fussy
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My family and I visit Paamul a few times a year and whenever in the area, we love to go to the restaurant, and spend the day at the pool. Kalu, the owner of the restaurant is welcoming and fun! The service is wonderful and the staff is so kind and attentive. The food is delicious. The Ribeye steak they serve is one of the best I have eaten. The last time I was there they had fresh caught Mahi Mahi, and rack of lamb was the special that evening. My BFF and I got one of each and shared, it was truly divine. The food, atmosphere, the company and the service really made for a beautiful day in paradise.

2  Thank FitSugar