“Clean, Upbeat, Friendly”
Review of The Gym

The Gym
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I worked out a few days of my week long vacation here at "the gym." Everyone was always nice, friendly and the facilities were up-to-date and very clean. Loved to visit and get a workout in and very centrally located. Love the classes and juice bar offered, although I didn't make use of those options, I would have if I had more time!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"mexico"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is my gym!! I love it!!!! They have all you need here to get a great workout. My favorite class is Muy Thai , highly recommended.

2  Thank ocalaway
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Very good fitness facility. A wide array of good quality exercise equipment and a variety of classes are available.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great location and clean but the equipment needs more maintenance. This gym has all the makings of a great gym if they update and take better care of their equipment.