“Awesome!!!!”

Arpon spearfishing playa del carmen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I, our 20 year old son and his friend traveled to Puerto Aventuras May 20th - May 28th. The one thing that the boys wanted to do was spear fishing, so I booked that excursion first. We were scheduled for Friday, May 23rd. I paid in advance. The night before, my son's friend got very ill, to the point that we had to call a doctor. I emailed Arpon late the night before and let them know we were not going to be fishing, fully expecting to be out the money I paid. They were so awesome! They allowed us to reschedule for a few days later. I cannot thank them enough for their flexibility and professionalism.

We ended up going on Sunday, May 25th. We had Javi and Gonzalo as our guides. They were very knowledgeable, professional and a lot of fun! The boys had a great time, and afterwards we went to a restaurant where we got to eat the caught fish. It was absolutely delicious!!!!! This excursion was a highlight of our trip, and we will definitely use Arpon again!

2  Thank Cindy S
There are newer reviews for Arpon spearfishing playa del carmen

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We were down in the riviera maya last week and went to spearfishing with Javier and his team.
the booking of the trip was amazing thru Cynthia who was very easy to get in touch with. Then Javier picked us up ..what a great guy by the way … and brought us to is boat which is amazing and after all we went to the restaurant where our catch was prepared and cook for us with a great chef ..
My experience was outstanding ..What a day !
Thanks to the entire Arpon spearfishing team!
you guys will by strongly recommend to everyone i know.
Eric an amazed client

1  Thank Gill N
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My buddy Frank booked the trip and I was really excited for it being an avid fisherman but never having spearfished before.
Upon arrival, Javier explained what we would be doing. His team was great, they were very helpful and experienced.
I will definatly do this again next time I'M in Playa, the only difference would be that I practiced my dive so that I could get deeper....
Sorry you have that beer with us Javier...

Peter

1  Thank PeterO131313
Reviewed 22 March 2014

These guys were super knowledgeable and excellent teachers. I had an amazing first time spearfishing and highly recommend Arpon. Thank you for a great day and I will be back to do it again

1  Thank Birdman5000
Reviewed 16 March 2014

hi just been to playa del carmen for a holiday ,and took a spearfishing trip with Arpon spearfishing great guys Javi and Gonzalo, great set up guaranteed fish .for beginners or pro,s ,there some great fish there .hope to return very soon. marks out of 10 .10 ,thanks guys

2  Thank crawfords969