“Fun Open Water with Pete”
Review of Cenote Pete Playa

Cenote Pete Playa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a collection of experienced instructors with a passion for Cavern and cave diving. We offer some of the most personalized diving services in the Riviera Maya. Working independently of larger shops we streamline your days to suit your needs.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Pete instructed some friends and I through our open water Certification. We had a great time!! He was always relaxed and funny, so that we enjoyed every minute. He just lives and breathes diving, so we learnt heaps of extra stuff as well. Next time I'm in Playa I'm going to get him to take me to some of the secret dive spots he knows that aren't in the guide books. Can't wait!!

There are newer reviews for Cenote Pete Playa

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I dove with Pete in various places in Mexico, always great fun above and undr the water, excellent instructor with high standards and great fun :-) Hope to dive with you again !

1  Thank PaddyPOD
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We dove the pit and casa cenote in mid January. The difference between the two was nice. Pete was very thorough and safety minded and laid back as well, which I thought was perfect! I would not hesitate to contact Pete on my next trip! Hope to make it down to see you again next year Pete!
Travis (posted from my wife's account)

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I'm a new diver, I got certified by Pete in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico while on vacation. He was an amazing instructor, very patient and understanding. He picked me up in Playa Del Carmen and we went to Dos Ojos Cenote, the next day i did my open water dive, in the ocean!!!! You can see the passion he has for diving; which excites his students!!!!! It was a surreal experience and Pete was an amazing instructor! He showed me all the different animals while we were diving too. I look forward to taking my advance dive with him soon. I highly recommend Pete to anyone in the Playa Del Carmen area.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The Day of diving with Pete in the Cenotes was just amazing. He picked me up in Playa and we drove down to the cenote DOS OJOS. On the Way down he provided us with Information about the cenotes and riviera maya. At the cenote we Set up our gear and got a thorough briefing about the dive.
The dive itself is just unreal. I can recommend it to every diver.
And if you wanna have a personalised Service, go with Pete. After the dive we finished the Day with some tortillas at a Little Restaurant next to the cenote. All in all an unforgettable experience.

1  Thank Nikki_H_1980