“Mr pete,the great”
Review of Cenote Pete Playa

Cenote Pete Playa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a collection of experienced instructors with a passion for Cavern and cave diving. We offer some of the most personalized diving services in the Riviera Maya. Working independently of larger shops we streamline your days to suit your needs.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Mr Peter is one of the best divers i have met in my life. I dove with him many years in Aqaba,Jordan and also he taught me and help me a lot during my Rescue diver and Divemaster training. Without his wise advice probably i will never be able to dive as I do now.
His experience is the main point that you should chose to dive with him and after that you will realize that also out of the water he is a helpful,comprehensive and funny person(God i think im in love with him!!)hahahahaha
Cenote Pete Playa should be your choice and you will have the best experience of your holidays.
I promise.
Xabier Padi DM

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Pete instructed some friends and I through our open water Certification. We had a great time!! He was always relaxed and funny, so that we enjoyed every minute. He just lives and breathes diving, so we learnt heaps of extra stuff as well. Next time I'm in Playa I'm going to get him to take me to some of the secret dive spots he knows that aren't in the guide books. Can't wait!!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I dove with Pete in various places in Mexico, always great fun above and undr the water, excellent instructor with high standards and great fun :-) Hope to dive with you again !

1  Thank PaddyPOD
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We dove the pit and casa cenote in mid January. The difference between the two was nice. Pete was very thorough and safety minded and laid back as well, which I thought was perfect! I would not hesitate to contact Pete on my next trip! Hope to make it down to see you again next year Pete!
Travis (posted from my wife's account)

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I'm a new diver, I got certified by Pete in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico while on vacation. He was an amazing instructor, very patient and understanding. He picked me up in Playa Del Carmen and we went to Dos Ojos Cenote, the next day i did my open water dive, in the ocean!!!! You can see the passion he has for diving; which excites his students!!!!! It was a surreal experience and Pete was an amazing instructor! He showed me all the different animals while we were diving too. I look forward to taking my advance dive with him soon. I highly recommend Pete to anyone in the Playa Del Carmen area.