“ADRENALIN JUNGLE”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Did not have enough time here but Zip liners into the water were amazing!! Driving the cars was hair raising at times. Buffet was super. Brilliant place

1  Thank abbeysant
There are newer reviews for Xplor Park

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Booked our tickets only through First Choice, did not book the transfers. We got a taxi from the hotel to avoid arriving with all the excursions, I would recommend this. Because we arrived early we had no queue for the check in or zip wires. We managed to do two good runs, on both routes without any delays. We then headed to the vehicles, unfortunately there was a wait for the second route, but we still managed to do the zips and vehicles before lunch.
Lunch was a really good buffet, with lots of choice of hot and cold food, unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee etc. just remembering where your seat is is hard, try to remember your helmet number so you don't end up with others photos.
After lunch we did the two raft routes. I am claustrophobic so probably not the best idea we had, however I found as long as we kept moving I really enjoyed the experience and conquered a phobia. I do think however that there needs to be more training or advice, or perhaps some more helpers dotted on route. We encountered a lot of people who were getting stuck or who just could not get to grips with the navigation. This caused a bit of panic for me being stuck behind people and my husband found this tainted his experience slightly. Its not fun beign stuck behind people , so if you want to take it really slow or can not get the hang of it please let others pass. Also if you get stuck behind people you end up having them in all your photos.
The photos were good, and we were glad we got them , however we were a little bit disappointed about the amount of zip line photos that did not come out. There are lots of camera signs but we definitely did not get all of these photos.
Yes we would do it again, and yes we had a great day, and we thought it was worth every penny.

1  Thank SBRI
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My family and I had the absolute pleasure of visiting Xplor on one of the days of our Cancun vacation.

Firstly, I would say that it is of utmost importance for a traveler to feel cared for, especially on vacation. Samantha and Jonathan from Experiencias Xcaret did exactly that when transporting my family and I to and from the park. Jonathan was courteous and drove extremely safely, especially when compared to public bus operators in Cancun. His driving skills put my family at ease. Samantha is upbeat and bright and gave us all the information we needed to know about experiencing the evening at Xplor. She is fluent in Spanish and English and she gave information clearly and concisely in both languages.

The park itself was awesome! With admission, you get to explore Mexican caves via rafting, swimming, and/or ATV-ing, zipline 7 times through a Mexican jungle, eat at a delicious buffet after a long day of exploring, and shower the grit away. My favorite activity was the ziplines. They are safer than others because they have two parallel ziplines as opposed to the usual one. They vary in distance, height, and time spent to travel from one tower to the next. You also don't do anything! The Xplor workers push you to fly and stop you upon landing. I loved being able to check another item off of my bucket list!

Since my family and I went with my parents' friends, we made up a group of 10 people, so the photo package for us came down to a mere $13.90 per person. Such a steal for hundreds of photos from our time throughout the park!

Overall, my experience here was amazing and I highly recommend anyone who enjoys adventure to come to Xplor. To ensure that your experience is enjoyable, wear a bathing suit, shorts, sunblock, and some sort of secure footware, such as sandals or water shoes. Bring a towel and a change of clothes for afterwards.

1  Thank Nila L
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I was really skeptical at first to fork out $140 pp for a day at an amusement park. I live in Florida and even Disney is not that expensive! However, the rest of my group wanted to give it a try and it did include our food, so what the heck. After going, I have to say that it was well worth the money!! We had a full 8 hour day and also got two meals out of it. It is not like Disney were you spend an hour waiting in long lines for each ride. This place keeps you moving! There are 2 courses of zip-lines that took us an hour and half to complete. There are 2 courses for the vehicles that are each 4.5 km long. Then there are 2 courses of the river rafting and also the cave river swim. We had both lunch and dinner at the buffet where the food was decent. Salad and desserts were available as well.
My only complaint was that I would have loved to have bought a souvenir from the gift shop but everything in the shop was way over-priced. Too bad because I could have worn something with their name on it and it would have been free advertising for this place. I also would have bought some pictures if they were more reasonable. But $50 for 1 picture is extremely too high!! The next option was $80 for 3 people and it just is not worth it. Maybe $50 for 3 people would have been more reasonable and 1 picture at $15.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My wife and I visited XPLOR FUEGO on 8/12/14, we got there around 7pm and left the place right when they closed at 11:30pm, the lines were not bad at all, at times it felt like we were the few ones at the park but that was a good thing, we travelled by taxi and told the taxi to pick us up at 11:30pm, it was a set price so it was awesome was well. We have never done any of the things available here, first time we ever zip lined, ATV cars thru mud and hills, rafting, and swimming in the dark cave (this was the best for me) it was a bit scary but fun at the same time, the food was excellent, the ribs were very good!! i wish we would have arrived at exactly 5:30pm whenever xplor fuego opens up for the night shift, we felt we still needed and extra hour..so we had a blast...we bought our pictures on a usb BUT they came out great, one less thing to worry about, i believe it was around $80 so we purposely took more pictures at the spots were the camera flashed, to get our monies worth!! doing these activity at night is something very different that most places in the US dont do so we opted for this Fuego...if we ever return we will do this again!! GO FUEGO!! (the benefit of the night time is cooler temp and less people!)

1  Thank Alf M