We had a family group (10 of us, all 18+) vacation at the Royal in Playa Del Carmen in Mexico. All inclusive, everything and more. The service was exceptional. The staff was very courteous and respectful. The hotel grounds, rooms, and beach were great. Food was delicious! Every night there was a floor show to enjoy. Fifth Avenue shopping was right there.
They even provided a electric scooter for one of our group who had mobility issues!
Pool chairs could be hard to find, but some were marked "saved" and never claimed, so... ;-)
We had various rooms around the complex, none were bad (no-one was in the North Wing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the powdery white sands of the Caribbean, The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Playa del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Porto Real
- Royal Playa De Carmen
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Mexico/Riviera Maya